Train Up a Child by JP QuiazonJanuary 20, 2023
Elevación trae RevelaciónJanuary 21, 2023
ZChurch service for January 21, 2023 View full service here
Let God\’s Word and His Spirit refresh you as Pastor Loretta Huggins shares the message, \”Be Reconciled to God.\” There is nothing better than to dine at His table and drink freely of His Spirit!
Weymouth: [Acts 18: 7-11] …many of the Corinthians who heard Paul believed and received baptism…Paul stayed in Corinth for a year and six months, teaching among [the people] the Message of God.
Weymouth: [1 Cor 1:3] To the church of God at Corinth, men and women consecrated in Christ Jesus, called to be saints….
Weymouth: [2 Cor. 1:1-2] Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God—and our brother Timothy: To the church of God at Corinth, with all God’s people throughout Greece…”
2 Corinthians 5:17 through 2 Corinthians 6:1-2 KJV Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation; 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ\’s stead, be ye reconciled to God. 21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. 2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
2 Corinthians 5:17-6:2 VERSE 17 Other Translations
• Weymouth: “…the old state of things has passed away; a new state of things has come into existence.”
• Stanley: “If anyone has entered into fellowship with Christ, a new world has at once opened upon him, an old world has passed away.”
VERSE 18-19 WAND • Wand: “But everything comes from God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Christ, and has committed to me the ministry of reconciliation. That ministry is based on the fact that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself wiping out the debit balance of our transgressions and setting His reconciliation to the credit of our account.
Main verse title of lesson: WAND verse 20: Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ\’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
• Wand: “…make your peace with God.”
• Voice: “…become reconciled to the Creator God.”
• TPT: “Turn back to God and be reconciled to him.”
• MSG: “…Become friends [friendly] with God; he’s already a friend [friendly] with you.
• NCV: “…we beg you to be at peace with God.\”
2 Corinthians 6:1-2 KJVS
 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
• Wand: “…I beg you not to receive the grace of God in vain.”
• Weymouth: “…to receive His grace to no purpose.”
• Voice: “…we beg you not to take the grace of God lightly.”
• TPT: “…we beg you not to take God’s marvelous grace for granted, allowing it to have no effect on your lives.”
 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
• Old Testament:
o Paul is quoting Isaiah 49:8 (NCV) This is what the Lord says: At the right time I will hear your prayers. On the day of salvation I will help you.”
• New testament, Paul writes: 2 Cor 6:2 (NCV) God says, “At the right time I heard your prayers. On the day of salvation I helped you. I tell you that the right time is now, and the day of salvation is now.”
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
2 Corinthians 10:5 KJV Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;