Thankfulness: The Antidote to Complaining by Barbara PaulOctober 8, 2021
Honor by Christine Smith and Sharon StarkOctober 14, 2021
ZChurch Message for October 9, 2021 (full service at https://youtu.be/mSEopvEZgCM)
The wind’s a’listenin. The sea’s a’listenin, too.
The rocks and the trees are a’listenin. They’re a’listenin to you.
This week, Pastor Larry teaches you to be a wind talker.
Mark 4:39 Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm….41… “What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey Him?”
Mark 11:13-14 And seeing from afar a fig tree having leaves, He went to see if perhaps He would find something on it. When He came to it, He found nothing but leaves, for it was not the season for figs. In response Jesus said to it, “Let no one eat fruit from you ever again.”
Ten Scriptural Proofs That Everything is Alive – A living God cannot speak a living word and create a dead anything.
- Mountains fly. Matthew 17:20 …for assuredly I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.
- Trees fly. Luke 17:6 And the Lord said, If you had faith as a grain of mustard seed, you might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.
- Ax heads swim. 2 Kings 6:5-6 But as one was cutting down a tree, the iron ax head fell into the water; and he cried out and said, “Alas master! For it was borrowed.” So the man of God said, “Where did it fall?” And he showed him the place. So he cut off a stick, and threw it in there; and he made the iron float.
- Moses spoke to the rock. Numbers 20:8 “Take the rod; you and your brother Aaron gather the congregation together. Speak to the rock before their eyes, and it will yield its water…
- Rocks walk. 1 Corinthians 10:4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.
- Rocks become men. Luke 19:40 But He answered and said to them, “I tell you that if these should keep silent, the stones would immediately cry out!”
- The stars are alive. Psalm 147:4 He counts the number of the stars; He calls them all by their names. Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, And all the sons of God shouted for joy?
- The hills shout. Isaiah 55:11-12 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. 12 “For you shall go out with joy, and be led out with peace; the mountains and the hills shall break forth into singing before you, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
- The trees clap. (see above)
- The water and wind is alive. Psalm 8:6 You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet.
Genesis 1:28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue; and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Psalm 8:3-6 When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained, 4 What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of man that You visit him? 5 For You have made him a little lower than the angels, And You have crowned him with glory and honor. 6 You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet,
Psalm 147:4 He counts the number of the stars; He calls them all by their names.
Genesis 11:6 And the LORD said, “Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them.
Hebrews 3:1 Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus,
Give assignment to your words! Make a decision today to reclaim the dominion that you have in Jesus! Speak the Word radically!